500' of waterfrontage comes with this spacious home. 7 acres of land provides the privacy you are looking for. 3 bedrooms, 3 baths in the main home. Cathedral ceiling in the living room w/fireplace, kitchen with granite countertops. 4 season sunroom opens out to a wrap deck. 1st floor bedroom and full bath. 2nd floor has master suite with walk in closet & master bath. Office, den area overlooks the living room. Bright and cheery with large 2nd floor windows I the cathedral area. There is an in-law apartment with 1 more bedroom, living/dining area, bedroom and .5 bath. The apartment has a private entrance and also one from the house. Finished walkout basement has a family room w/wood stove. bedroom and full bath. There is a screened hot tub room connected to the outside patio. Attached oversized 2 car garage with workshop. Lovely landscaping.Path takes you to the waterfrontage. You also have access to the association amenities with picnic area, docks.
Single Family, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood Siding
3,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Generator
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,398 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 896 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Glass Porch/Balcony
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access. Golf Course, Lake Front, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Public Roads, Rolling, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $295,500
Median Sold Price $239,950
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)