Last Updated: 9/25/2017 11:51 AM
Beautiful custom home, meticulously maintained, w-much to offer!Exceptional floor plan,tall ceilings,& abundance of natural light!1st flr:formal living-dining,add'l living open to chefs kitchen w-sub zero fridge,two sinks,gas cooktop,dbl oven,convec-micro,granite c-tops,ample storage,spacious mstr retreat w-sitting area..& split guest bdrm-bath!Relax & enjoy bkyard pool,hot tub,patio,built in grilling area,low maint. lawn but enough for pets!Upgrades include 2 new HVAC units 2014 in mstr & 1st floor w-remote thermostat,new a-c 2nd flr 2011, central vac unit 2016,plus much more listed in doc stor!Excellent location!Ideal home for entertaining w-frt circular dr. for add'l parking & perfect for every day living!
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
3,959 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Bent Tree West #5
- Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven Gas
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Skylight, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Concrete Road, Wooded.
From Dallas Toll Rd - West on Frankford - Left on Voss - Left on Hollow Oak Drive - Right on Hollow Oak Court.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $436,000
Median sold price $-1
Days On Market 69
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: NTREIS- North Texas - Dallas MLS