A perfect blend of old and new are present in this lovely Lauderdale home. The original portion of the home welcomes you via the inviting front porch where you enter a charming living room with original woodwork and hardwood floors. The upper level features two bedrooms and a full bath. The addition portion features a master bedroom with bathroom, and a large family room, over a 2-car attached garage with direct access to the home. A gracious eat-in kitchen features ample cooking and dining space as well as french doors that lead to a large patio with pergola. An oversize, flat backyard has space for entertaining and gardening. A separate 2-car garage with workshop frame the back of the lot. Room to add an egress window and 4th bed down where there is currently a Â¾ bath. Minutes from DT Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as the U of M. Great neighborhood, Roseville schools. Do not miss this hidden gem!
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,153 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
623 - Roseville
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Foyer
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,955 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 198 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Concrete, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Tenant Parking - Unassigned, Garage, Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage, Shop. City Road, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $245,950
Median Sold Price $183,500
Days On Site 51
Sales-List Price 102.1%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)