Burbank two level, 4 bedroom, 2 full bath beauty! The tile entry welcomes you and family and friends into an open floor plan with wood floors, recessed lighting, a Palos Verdes rock fireplace in the Great Room. A separate dining area for meals and fun. The kitchen with granite countertops, tile backsplash, built in stainless steel appliances, new dishwasher and garbage disposal. A breakfast bar and separate laundry room where seller will include washer and dryer. Three bedrooms downstairs, the Master Suite upstairs has a large master bath with step-down tub, walk-in closet and sitting area. The perfect place to wind down, relax, and refresh, or have a cup of coffee on the balcony with a view. The back yard is perfect for entertaining under the patio. A detached 2-car garage. Foundation recently earthquake retrofit and central air and heat. Privacy and location on private street. Close to downtown Burbank's trendy shops and restaurants. A special home in a special place.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other - Othr
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Decorative, Wood-burning, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Driveway, Side by Side.
- Balcony, Concrete, Wood Decking
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door. Curbs Walk.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $865,000
Median Sold Price $786,000
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS