Irving Park home with Old World style & modern living built by Wolfe Homes. Master BR Suite on main, large rooms. Private, gated entry with detached guest quarters w/loft, BA & Rec Rm. Outside fireplace in courtyard with fountain & privacy wall. Elegant Library with coffered ceiling. Travertine floors in formal areas. 2-story Living Room with fireplace/built-ins. A Chef's Kitchen/Breakfast area - pantry, breakfast. 5 BRs, 6.5 BAs, 2 Bonus Rooms. Raised Porch. Private back yard. 2-car attached Garage. WOW!
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
5 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Stone, Wood
Yes - 2 spaces
5,340 Sq. Ft. (approx)
14FT 7INX20FT 3IN
13FT 5INX13FT 6IN
13FT 8INX15FT 0IN
19FT 0INX21FT 0IN
Detailed Room Information
- Guest Room
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Cooktop Downdraft, Warming Drawer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window, Storm Door
- 2. Living Room, Outdoor Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Floored Attic, Walk In Attic, Built-in Furniture, Built-in Shelves, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Solid Surface Counter, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Stone
- Porch, Porch Covered
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 85 x 175 x 85 x 175
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Garden. In City, Public Transport, Clear lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $282,125
Median Sold Price $173,750
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Triad MLS Inc. (TRIAD)