This is one of the most unique homes located on Wilson Point. Stunning waterfront view on one side of the home and water view second floor roof top terrace on the other. In addition, the pier pilings are concrete and will last a lifetime. A launch ramp is also one fo the unique amenities of this beautiful home. Large deck with built in tiki bar on the water front is great for entertaining guests arriving by land or sea. Expansive master bath and master bedroom boast large bay windows with a view of the waterfront. Recent upgrades include life proof flooring on main level and roof is 1=\- years young. This property wont last long at this price, bring your buyers they wont be disappointed.
Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, Craftsman, 3+ Story
Other, Public Water Service
2,343 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
KENWOOD HIGH IB AND SPORTS SCIENCE
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,343 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Oil, Hot Water. Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Boat Ramp.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $195,000
Median Sold Price $180,000
Days On Site 97
Sales-List Price 103.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS