This spacious and private home sits alone at the top of a hill, and backs to over 1,000 acres of public land. Walls of windows and an open floor plan bring the expansive La Plata Mountain views inside, but they are even better from the dining deck and the upper deck off the enormous master suite. Two bedrooms share a bath on the main level, and two other bedrooms rest off the second level living area, which could double as an office or in-law quarters. The oversized 3-car garage has plenty of room for cars and the gear for your outdoor adventures. Outside is a fenced garden area and pen that could be used for livestock, with room for a corral or horse set-up. Conveniently located midway between Durango and Bayfield. Bayfield school district with the possibility of attending Durango 9R through Open Enrollment. Call today for a personal tour of this peaceful home.
Single Family, 2 Story
LP Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Stucco
4,945 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sundance Hill 2
- Cook Top Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas logs, Fireplace Glass Door, Bedroom, Living Room, Wood Stove, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den/family Room, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Shed. Private Roads, Gravel Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $598,000
Median sold price $430,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: COCREN: Colorado Real Estate Network