This wonderful mountain home has spectacular long range views that can be seen from the covered and open decks. It incorporates many antique architectural elements designed with intricate attention to detail with a mountain feel. Huge double sided fireplace opens to the great room, foyer and second floor sitting room. Master features dual baths and closets and a stack washer/dryer. The upstairs guest bedroom features an attached bunk room that sleeps four. Downstairs bedroom suite incorporates sitting room, kitchenette and gas burning fireplace. Enter the wine cellar through an antique wormy chestnut barrel. A butler's pantry with a full kitchen makes it great for entertaining. The bar area in the great room has a dishwasher, refrigerator and ice drawers This home has been featured in numerous publications. Helicopter service is available from TRI and CLT. Sold unfurnished, furnished price $3,295,000.
Single Family, 3 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well Private
Wood Frame, Stone
Private Sewer System, Septic Applied For Permit
6,834 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Master Bedroom
- 2nd Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 5,805 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,029 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Hood, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Air Cond. Unit
- Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 3. Gas Burning, Stone, 2 or More Fireplaces, Propane, Propane.
- 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Internet Connection, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Covered, Deck, Open, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Mountain, View
- Deed Restrictions,Residential,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Airstrip, Country Club. Gated Community, Golf Course, Paved Road.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $600,000
Median Sold Price $340,000
Days On Site 146
Sales-List Price 93.3%
SOURCE: High Country AOR