The days of having to settle for an older home are over. At Hanover Pointe, you can find a brand new single-family home with the space you want, at a price you can afford. Contact us to learn more!Set in New Hanover Township and close to all kinds of shopping and dining, Hanover Pointe is a rare find. Our gorgeous new community gives you an all-new neighborhood where you can live on a sidewalk-lined cul-de-sac street and gaze out at your beautifully wooded yard. Then there are the homes themselves. All of our floor plans are designed with an open living area and plenty of convenient storage, so you can enjoy evenings with the family, or have guests over for a gathering, without feeling cluttered or hemmed in. You won~t have to worry about renovations or the constant accumulation of needed repairs either. When you buy a new home at Hanover Pointe, you can own a home that fits your needs and tastes, from the space to the finishes. You can own a brand new home in a neighborhood you~ll love, and you won~t believe what~s included! Schedule your visit today!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,737 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,114 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 623 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $205,500
Median Sold Price $206,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 98.1%
SOURCE: Bright MLS