This beautiful 3 bedroom house is perfect for the family starting out. Great community with friendly neighbors. HVAC system is new! with warranty! Water heater is within a couple years. Great tile work in kitchen and bathrooms. Vinyl plank flooring in bedrooms is perfect for everything that can be dished out to it. Upgraded lighting in Kitchen and all ceiling fans are a couple years old at most. Large back yard for a great play yard. Street is safe for children riding bikes. This house is in perfect condition. Back yard is being redone and will be completed prior to closing. This also includes front of the fencing and new gate. Come see your new home.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, City, Separate Meters
Brick, Concrete, Glass, Other Construction, Wood
1,524 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Dove Hill Add
Other, Cable TV
- Other, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Other, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- 1. Stone, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorator Lights, Internet Connection, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Covered, Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Other, Glass, Concrete
- Lot Dimensions
- Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors. Curbs Walk, Other, Concrete Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $335,000
Median Sold Price $210,000
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.