Last Updated: 9/21/2017 4:04 PM
With two spacious floors, an updated kitchen, screened in porch, two full bathrooms, and ample storage space, it's easy to see why this Coventry unit is one of the most coveted in the Weybridge Condominiums. Beautiful hardwood floors are complemented by recently installed carpet in the bedroom and downstairs living areas. Closets abound throughout the home, and generously sized downstairs room is perfectly suited as an in-home office.Take in the quiet and beautifully landscaped environs-and watch the rabbits, birds, and the occasional deer-from the comfort of our porch as you sip your morning coffee, or stroll just outside your front door to the community gazebo for some stargazing. You'll have access to the tennis courts, clubhouse, and private pool-or ride the waves at the beaches!
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
844 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Ceramic, Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Assigned Parking Space, Guest Parking.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Storage, Tennis Court, Sliding Glass Door. End Unit, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Rt35 to Weybridge complex, Right into complex to building C
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $649,000
Median sold price $410,875
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS