Classic 4-bedroom Colonial w/great curb appeal in nice neighborhood - close to everything. You'll love this spacious home the moment you step inside from the beautiful wood floors, elegant, custom trims & big kitchen to the easy room flow & bonus basement spaces. Period details & built-ins set this home apart. Abundant natural light throughout. Sliders to level, fenced-in back yard perfect for gatherings and play. Clean, efficient heat w/natural gas & newer furnace. Over-sized, 2-bay garage with storage above. Ideally located, near all in-town amenities & just minutes to the turnpike. No showings until after Open House, Sunday, 3//17, 11:30AM -1PM.
Single Family, Colonial
1 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,744 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Baseboard.
- Finished, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Street Parking, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Shingle, Pitched
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Golf Course, Close To Shops, Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $169,950
Median Sold Price $157,250
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System