Highly upgraded Montelena Executive Home â“ Minutes from local schools, and shopping. Over 4,700 of luxurious living area with beautiful backyard paradise with swimming pool, waterfall, custom patio and built in fire fit. Five bedrooms, four & half baths. Two junior suites with full baths. Plus, upstairs loft area, and 1st floor office. One over-sized Junior suite located on 1st floor with sitting room and double doors leading to backyard. Formal living and dining rooms, butlerâs pantry and Chefâs kitchen with large granite slab island, double ovens, full length granite designer back splash and counters. Beautiful stone fireplace in family room, wrought iron staircase leading to upstairs loft area. Newer wood plank flooring on 1st floor, window blinds throughout home, ceiling fans, surround sound in family room. Master suite boasts double entry doors, jetted soaking tub, dual his & her vanities, large walk in closet, highly upgraded designer tiled flooring.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,790 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Loft, Office, Library, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Counter Top - Stone, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Solid Surface, Tile, Updated Baths, Stall Shower, Sunken Tub, Jetted Tub
- Tile, Concrete
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Family Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Pool Sweep, Community Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Dog Run, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $649,950
Median Sold Price $610,000
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: MAX MLS - Contra Costa, Bay East, EBRD