Spacious 4 bedroom 3.5 bathroom colonial in the sought after community of Seton Woods in Crofton* Zoned for the new Crofton High School, slated to open in the fall of 2020* Bright and open floor plan* Replacement windows throughout the house* Wonderful level lot with tons of usable yard space* Incredible Sun room addition with soaring vaulted ceilings joins both the Kitchen and the Family Room and brings the outside, in* Enjoy the new gas fireplace in the cozy Family Room just off the Kitchen* Full basement with beautiful all brand new, high end vinyl plank flooring features 3rd full bathroom, Recreation Room and bonus office/craft room/guest room* Neutral colors, much of the house has just been freshly painted* Updated Bathrooms * Generous Master Bedroom with vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet and full bath with soaking tub* This home is turn key!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Pu
3,512 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Florida Room, Attic
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,496 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,016 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights. Other, Dead End Street.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,900
Median Sold Price $337,700
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Bright MLS