This palatial estate is a private getaway, gated and surrounded by a 4 board wood fence. The property is listed with 50+/- fenced acres. The magnificent home boasts a 2 story foyer with marble tile and a grand stained wood spiral staircase, beautiful stained woodwork throughout, a spacious chef's kitchen and plenty of room to entertain. Views of the lakes and pool from every rear window, and a grand back porch overlooking the serene water views. Main level master suite with "his & hers' baths, a study with fireplace and built-in bookcases, wet bar in the living room and 2 half baths. The upper level has 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths, and a full finished basement. MOTIVATED SELLER! Furnishings negotiable! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS ENTERTAINED. OWNER FINANCING POSS.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, 2+ Story
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Septic, Existing Well
9,897 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Recreation Room, Library
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Country Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Central Vacuum, Intercom System, Convection Oven, Cooktop Separate, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Bath Finished, Daylight, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Basement, Living Room, Gas Starter, Masonry.
- Burglar Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Softener, Attic Expandable, Bookcases, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, 3 Car Garage, Garage, Side/Rear, Guest Parking.
- Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garden, Gas Grill, Stable. Open, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $249,000
Median Sold Price $170,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service