Privacy awaits on this unique ranch style PLUS a legal in-law home. Spread out on almost 2 acres in a convenient location to 295, this home boasts granite countertops, 2 new kitchens, updated bathrooms, & open floor plans throughout all areas of the home and in each unit. This home also includes a young roof, 2 fireplaces, laundry in all units, central air, water filtration system, & basketball court. Meticulously maintained over the years, this home has the potential to expand to one sprawling, single level, executive ranch. It is currently being used as a two family. Please see MLS 1203074 for multi family information. Close to schools, highways, shops, and on your own private road! Come make this home yours today!
Single Family, Ranch
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
3,535 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Tub Only, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,200 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Carpet, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Bath Finished, Bedroom(s), Common Basement, Kitchen, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Private Compound. Corner, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Close To School, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $339,000
Median Sold Price $298,000
Days On Site 71
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island