Let's talk value! Fantastic location in West Palm Beach! This home has all the upgrades you will wish to make to other homes currently available in our local market. This light and bright split bedroom floor plan offers fantastic room for entertainment. The beautiful travertine floors stretch throughout the home. Some of the features include: crown molding in all the main living areas and master bedroom tray ceiling, quarts countertops, LED lighting in all rooms, updated kitchen and bathrooms. Top of the line fixtures in all bathrooms along with full Impact windows and doors. The covered back patio extends your living space to the outdoors. Palisades is small gated subdivision located just minutes from West Palm Beach and Wellington with easy access to the Florida Turnpike.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,366 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric
BENOIST FARMS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
JEAGA MIDDLE SCHOOL
ROYAL PALM BEACH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Split Plan
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Volume, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Garage, Street Lights. Paved Road, Private Roads, Interior lot.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $255,000
Median Sold Price $190,000
Days On Site 62
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Realtors of the Palm Beaches