Last Updated: 11/22/2017 4:01 PM
Welcome to this wonderfully appointed and modernly remodeled 5 bedroom Home with newer paint inside and out, new gutters, scratch resistant laminate flooring and plush carpet. Take comfort knowing all the large projects and heavy lifting is DONE! Automate your life with Nest thermostat . Automatic sprinkler system takes care of your plush yard with enormous back patio for your BBQs, and parties. Take shelter from the summer sun and relax under your mature trees! Note: Want real hard wood floors? This house has them under the laminate in most of the areas throughout the house. Quickly access all that Lakewood has to offer including Kendrick lake park, Belmar, Denver West, or a quick 12 min drive to Denver and the mountains .Bring your toys or RV and don't worry about any covenants saying what you can and can't have! The time to act is now. Dont miss out! All features are deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Buyer and Buyers agent to verify all facts
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Multi Level
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,844 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,741 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Exercise Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,330 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 514 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range-Oven, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Evaporative
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Cable Available
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Level-Flat
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed / Utility Building. Public Transport, Paved Road, Lot Level-Flat.