Welcome to your own 58 acres of private Oasis. Originally a âœDutch roofâ milking barn was rebuilt in 1960 & totally rebuilt in 2005 w/ the highest quality throughout, including engineered & numbered trusses. The spectacular soaring Oak Barrel vault ceiling welcomes you into the grand room w/ fireplace & huge country kitchen w/ss appliances, wet bar w/ reverse osmosis, Sub-Zero wine cooler, french doors open to Trex deck w/ retractable awning, this level offers 2 owner suites & access to decking. UL (loft) is huge w/ 26x18 entertainment room & LAV. The finished and heated LL is as unique as they come, w/ garage doors on either side allows drive-thru access, dual indoor/outdoor access to LAV, mechanical room, breezeway w/ heated floors leads to main level. 2 wells, 3 outbuildings 56x53, 49x30, 24x24. Superior strength fencing, automated entrance gate, 30KW Kohler automatic backup system for complete self sufficiency. Furnishings included. BATVAI.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Half
Brick, Wood, Other Construction
3,576 sq. ft
- Air Cleaner, Humidifier, Other, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Central Air, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane, Other. Forced Air, Other.
- Finished, Walkout, Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Great Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Elevator, Hydro Tub, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Shared Driveway, 3 Car Garage.
- Wood, Brick, Other
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights. Farm, Gravel Road, Level.
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd. and , ©2018 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $899,000
Median Sold Price $174,900
Days On Site 59
Sales-List Price 101.6%
SOURCE: Real Comp