Last Updated: 1/19/2018 11:02 PM
Mission Ranch Family or multi generational home with tons of natural light. It's located in Orangecrest right near the highest scoring schools in the district. King High School, Frank Miller Junior High and Mark Twain Elementary. Woodcrest Christian is also just down the street. The house has over 3000 square feet of great flexible living space with 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One bedroom downstairs is a very good sized room could be used as an in-law quarters. Great-room kitchen eating entertainment space flows right into secondary living space makes up the full first floor. Bonus upstairs has a huge loft providing additional entertainment, workout, teen-room..... Huge bathroom. Lots of storage space. Master is a bedroom and a retreat all wrapped up in one and the closet that comes with that space.....a room in itself. This one is a must see at this price. It's just waiting for you and your personal touches.
Single Family, Contemporary
Gas Water Heater
3,186 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Range/Oven Free Standing, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Corian Counter, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Storage, Tile Counter Top, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Curbs Walk, Suburban.