Last Updated: 1/22/2018 4:19 AM
Welcome to this Fantastic Farmhouse circa late 1800's, but fully renovated in 2016, with new granite kitchen and stainless appliances, new carpet and wood laminate, windows, paints and more--all sitting on 127 beautiful acres in quiet Attica, MI. This is the first time in over 100 years that this property has been offered for sale, as it has been passed down through the generations and farmed for many years. Lots of possibilities here, with about 110 acres being tillable, about 10 acres wooded, great for hunting. Could make into a development, could be your family's new farm, or add onto existing farming operation. Don't let this one get away! BATVAI
Single Family, Ranch, Farmhouse, 1 Story
1,100 sq. ft
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane, Hot Water.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- Hilly-Ravine, Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Satellite Dish. Corner, Farm, Hilly-Ravine, Gravel Road, Irregular, Level, Wooded.