RARE, one-story ranch home on a Finished Basement! LOCATION is convenient to GA-400, Schools & Shopping. GLEAMING hardwoods & plantation shutters thru-out. Kitchen w/double oven, gas cooktop, island w/view to Keeping Room. SUNLIT family room w/gas log fireplace. HUGE master on the main w/double trey ceiling & access to walk-out deck. Sizeable secondary bedrooms w/each connecting to its own bathroom. BASEMENT w/billiard room, stubbed for kitchen or bar. Unfinished area for media room or add another bedroom & bath or use for storage. Beautiful, private backyard, oversized deck & patio to relax or entertain.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
4,899 sq. ft
Parc At Creekstone
4,899 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Underground, Cable In Street, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Keeping Room, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Tile
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,833 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,066 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Daylight, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 1. Great Room, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Less than 1/3 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Schools, Garden. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $337,415
Days On Site 94
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)