A Hidden Gem! Amazing, fully-reno'd home located in a quiet neighborhood in beautiful Bedford (ranked 37th best school dist in Nation by NCHSS!). Lovingly renovated 2014-2018: Kitchen w/granite, bathrooms w/granite, no-chem wool carpet, attic insulation, floor-ceiling low/no-VOC paint throughout, door h/w, custom closets & pantry, light fixtures, brick back patio, house trim, driveway paved, paver walkways, refinished birch/hickory wood floors, and so much more! A must see to believe what a steal this home will be for the next owner. Easy access to Route 3 & I-95, Burlington shopping, & Landlocked Forest trails. Amazing location, schools, amenities, and more! Must be pre-qualified, attorney on team. Open House 10Mar 1-3pm & 11Mar 1-3pm.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
1,524 sq. ft
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Window Air Conditioning
- Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage. Highway Access, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $869,000
Median sold price $620,000
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network