Last Updated: 1/17/2018 7:13 AM
More than Move In Ready! Inside & Out this beautifully landscaped home is ready to be enjoyed.Colonial style 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with Cul de sac location boasts 2-story entry, EIK w/SS appliances & Granite Counters including breakfast bar, Hardwood flrs in Foyer, Kit, Living & Dining Rooms. Gas fireplace in Family room w/new woodlook ceramic tile flooring. Upstairs 4 bedrooms; Master Bedroom w/2 WIC's, En-suite Bath offers double vanities, separate shower & whirlpool tub, Large Laundry room. This quiet, pretty cul de sac setting is just down the road from Monmouth County's Port Monmouth Bay Beach & Fishing Pier, a great place to relax & enjoy the NYC skyline view! Also conveniently located to local schools, stores & NY/NJ commuting transportation, Bus, Train & Ferry.HSA Home Warranty!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Yes - 2 spaces
PORT MONMOUTH ELE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace, Window Blinds, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway, Off Street, On Street.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 160
- Residential,Single Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Outdoor Lights, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Level.