Luxury living at the heart of Port Chester. Close to train, shopping, entertainment, and elementary school (all within a few blocks). Easy commute to NYC. Built in 2008 with luxury elements throughout the house and lots of upgrades. Features include: high ceiling and open space on the first floor, kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a custom pantry, a deck right off the kitchen with beautiful seasonal views, large closets in the bedrooms, custom premium wood shelves in all closets, premium glass door in all bathrooms, a heated storage unit, 2 assigned parking spots (one covered), alarm system, smart home wifi thermostat and door locks, central A/C with whole-house humidifier, 3.5 bathrooms including a new legal full bath on the 3rd floor. The house is freshly-painted and move-in ready. Taxes do not include STAR reduction. The best you can get at this price in Westchester County!
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Water , M
2,117 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
JOHN F. KENNEDY MAGNET
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Security System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Fire Sprinklers, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Storage Room, Assigned Parking Space, Covered.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage. Close to Bus Line, Park Adjacent, Railroad, Close To School, Close To Shops, Gated Community.
- Community Amenities
- Bus Line