Charming center hall colonial in a desirable established neighborhood. A visit to this home offers an eat in kitchen with ample storage and wood burning fireplace. Beamed ceiling in dining room with corner cupboard. Opens to den with brick wall and built ins. Cozy living room with wood burning fireplace. Back hall leads to first floor master bedroom with en suite bath. Potential mother/daughter possibilities. Circular staircase leads down to sun-filled rec room. Second floor has 3 bedrooms including 2nd master and walk up attic. Over sized two car garage with workshop. Home married to 1.1 acres of flat property ideal for a pool. Country living made convenient to shops, transportation and the beach. 10 minutes to the train station and Belford ferry.
Single Family, Farmhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/3 Half
Gas Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Wat
2,556 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Skylight, Tub Only, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Vinyl, Wood
- Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Zone.
- Basement, Crawl, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Screened, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Ceramic.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Attic Walk-up, Center Hall, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Garage, Asphalt, Driveway.
- Slate, Shingle, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 x 320
- Residential,Single Family
- Level, Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Lights, Storm Window. Irregular, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $535,000
Median Sold Price $465,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS