One of a kind horse property located in Norco! This ranch style home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This home has many unique features including porcelain tile throughout most of the living areas, brand new carpet in the bedrooms, two skylights, beamed ceilings, and a rock wall fireplace in the living room. The large lot of over 22,000 square feet includes a covered patio and a two story barn. The barn has two horse stalls that open to a fenced turnout, a tach area on the first floor and a bonus room on the second floor. There is also a partially covered outdoor stall, a storage shed and a wash rack. Horse trails meander throughout the community. Your horses will love it here! Estimated tax rate is 1.1%.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
2,283 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Skylights
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Corian Counter, Recessed Lights, Storage, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces.
- Concrete, Covered
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Property, Horse Property Improved.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $625,000
Median Sold Price $590,000
Days On Market 72
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS