You must see the beautiful spacious 4 bedroom/ 2 bathroom ranch located in the Archer school district. This home shows like new construction. Boasting an open concept floor plan with a cozy fireplace and a large fenced in back yard. The roomy kitchen has been upgraded with granite counter tops and all stainless steel appliances. Let's not forget the Master suite with tons of space, walk in closets, and tile through out. If you don't think it gets any better than that, wait until you hear what the neighborhood has to offer. Not only is there a club house, tennis courts, a swimming pool with a slide, but it also includes walking trails, a track, and a soccer field. Everything about this home and neighborhood is a MUST SEE!
Single Family, Ranch, Craftsman, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Concrete Siding
2,553 sq. ft
2,553 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Kitchen Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,553 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Lot Dimensions
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $332,945
Median Sold Price $268,000
Days On Site 89
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)