Gorgeous condo located in the Preserve at Bow Creek in Lower Dauphin School District is a must-see! There are many upgrades throughout including hardwood floors in the kitchen, a new dishwasher and all appliances are included with the property along with the washer and dryer! Just in 2017 ceiling fans, recessed lighting, garbage disposal, carpet replacement, water softener w/UV water filter, shelving added in the master bedroom closet. Recently new wifi thermostat, dishwaher and gazebo added as well!! Added bonus includes the finished basement which was utilitzed as a workout room and extra guest bedroom. Two-car garage as well as additional parking lot for guests. Schedule your showing today! Please note the HOA Fee is increasing to $175 in January 2020.
Townhouse, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Pu
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Preserve At Bow Creek
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,600 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Poured
- Guest Facilities
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $264,900
Median Sold Price $195,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 99.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS