Turn key and move right in - great custom features in this home including large master bedroom with two vanities and oversized shower, main floor laundry in separate room, fresh paint, and second bath with tiled tub/shower walls. Exterior includes a 10x12 shed with doors and window that is painted to match home, sprinkler system & irrigation well. Additional features: split bedroom plan, all kitchen appliances remain, private backyard to enjoy the sunsets, quite corner lot, and convenient neighborhood location to New Market Square and the NW YMCA. Don't wait, this one will go quick!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Renwick School District (Usd 267
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven
- Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Full, Daylight
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Living Room, Wood-burning, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Sidewalks, Extra Storage. Corner, Paved Road, Irrigation well.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $215,000
Median sold price $157,500
Days On Market 81
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS