Last Updated: 11/21/2017 9:33 PM
PRICE REDUCED!! This well maintained Historic Greek Revival home is located on a beautiful country road, set on a bucolic 2.73ac. lot, conveniently located close to shopping & highway access. This captivating family home has had many recent updates yet it retains the wonderful charm of a quality vintage home. Beautiful and lovingly cared for the home boasts original well-maintained hardwood floors spanning both levels. First floor is bright, sunny & maintains a relaxing flow of fantastic space and quiet comfort. The 2nd floor is warm, inviting and the 6x6 paned windows create a feeling of space and natural light. Walk up to the 3rd floor, imagine a spacious, well lit bedroom, writing room or study. A restored, electrified 3 stall barn, paddocks sit on the peaceful, private grounds, abounding with wildlife & flowers, all enclosed by a traditional New England stonewall. If you desire modern comforts & historical character in a beautiful natural setting, look no further.
Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater, City
2,194 sq. ft
220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room
- Master BR with Closet
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Range, Range-Oven, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Tile, Wood, Stone
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Concrete, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Beamed, Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Unpaved.
- Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn / Stalls, Paddock. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Highway Access, Public Roads, Paved Road, Horse Property, Wooded, Sloped.
M:0183 B:0070 L:0000