Whether you want to entertain or just enjoy, there is room for everyone in this open concept Cape! This beautiful home features lots of natural light and has been transformed with a thoughtful remodel and a sunroom addition. You will love the large updated kitchen with loads of cabinets & counter space plus a peninsula for casual dining. Relax in the sunroom loaded with windows, step out onto the deck to grill, and set out dinner in the large dining area flanked by beautiful built-in cabinets. Stay warm all winter with the wood stove in the fireplaced living room. Hardwood floors on the first floor includes a 1st floor bedroom and office & 2 bedrooms upstairs with new carpet. A full bath on each level offers flexibility with the floor plan. Gardenersâ will delight in the backyard bordered by stone walls and a seasonal creek. The setting is tranquil and serene, up on a knoll with views from the large kitchen window. Recently renovated bonus room in the basement has electric heat.
Single Family, Contemporary, Cape Cod
Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
1,999 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Hardwood Laminate
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full, Crawl, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Screens, Fruit Trees, Garden. Public Roads, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $577,000
Median Sold Price $512,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 100.5%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)