This delightful home with sunroom and finished daylight basement sits at the end of a cul-de-sac in a community with no HOA fee! Welcoming curb appeal leads to this four bedroom colonial with formal living room with hardwood flooring that carries to dining room with tray ceiling, moldings, and views of the serene wooded back yard. Tile from foyer flows into kitchen with granite counters, island, original cabinetry with updated hardware, double oven, built-in microwave, and sliders to cozy sunroom. Inviting carpeted family room has ceiling fan and gas stone fireplace with custom mantle. Owner's suite impresses with cathedral ceiling, sitting room, walk-in closet, and full bath with jetted tub, double vanity, shower, and skylight. Three additional large bedrooms and hall bath with skylight as well complete the second floor. The fully finished basement also has plentiful storage and workshop, with double doors to extensive patio overlooking the manicured yard and Sprogel's Run to the back of the property. Other pluses include stamped concrete walkway from front to back, Adorable Playhouse with Loft, Nest Thermostat, Radon Prep Pipe, Water Softener/Whole House Filter, and Gas Water Heater just installed this year. This home is lovingly cared for and ready to welcome it's next owner!
Single Family, Colonial, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick
3,154 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cherry Tree Farms
Underground, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,425 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 729 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Double Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $197,250
Median Sold Price $175,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS