This charming home has something for the entire family! Four bedrooms in the main house, 2.5 baths, Great room design with formal dining, vaulted ceilings, spacious island kitchen with breakfast nook and a three car garage. A separate in-law apartment with bedroom, living room and bath. A large detached garage-workshop with a second floor bonus room. The shop has an air compressor and dust removal system. All this and the home is on solar energy with an average power bill of $24 a month!! A must see.
Single Family, Split Level
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well Private
3,116 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electric, Natural Gas, Cable TV, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- Walk-In Closet, Master Bedroom on Main
- Formal, Great Room/Dining Combo
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Island, Butler Pantry, Breakfast Bar
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Double Oven
- Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- No Fireplace, Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, RV Parking.
- Patio, Uncovered
- Sprinkler System, Sprinklers Front
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Public Roads, Level.
- HOA Dues Include
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $445,000
Median Sold Price $377,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: Northern Neveda MLS