Lake & Golf living... Hiking & Biking 3 miles of location. LAKEFRONT living in a nice private cove overlooking the NC State Park. Lots of outdoor space with beautiful decks for entertaining leading down to your waterfront boat dock (included). Peaceful and tranquil to enjoy watching some of the wildlife in the area. Your front view includes golf course while the rear view overlooks the lake and woods. Main floor offers high ceilings with lots of windows, natural light and gas fireplace- Outside covered sunroom area is where you will spend most of your time enjoying coffee and the views. 2 levels of covered outside sunrooms. 3 suites with their own full baths. Lower level includes a kitchenette, large family room with a fireplace, office or study w/ its own full bath, recreaation room, utility room, and bedroom suite. Must see!! Home inspection on file
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Vinyl
4,388 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake View Estates
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,611 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Window Unit.
- Full Finished, Inside Entrance, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Gas logs, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Shed, Lake. Golf Course, Private Road Maintenance, Pond, Sloped.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $136,950
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 97.6%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS