Thoughtfully designed & built with the utmost attention to quality construction and detail, we have this Wilton Centre Cape offering mostly open concept one level living if desired with over 2200 SQ ft on the main level alone! Every part of this home is built with top quality materials from the repurposed wood flooring to the plaster walls & ceilings, Jeld-Wen all wood windows, custom window treatments & solid wood doors throughout. Veissman LP boiler for the Radiant floor heating on both levels and of course central air as well. Never be left out in the cold with the 2 fireplaces and an automatic whole house backup generator. The gourmet kitchen is replete with Bosch Conv. wall oven and a Fisher& Paykel gas cooktop (all SS), also soapstone counters and custom made hand selected panel cherry cabinetry. In the spacious Master Suite you will find a glass enclosed shower and a separate free-standing soaking tub. Going up the chestnut stairs, you will find a sitting room and two well appointed bedrooms with views overlooking the rear grounds & another full bath. The unfinished lower level awaits finishing and features high ceilings and daylight windows as well as a barn door so you can bring in the tractor. Relax in the evenings overlooking the grounds from the screened porch, or sit out on the deck (with a tree growing through it!) beside the gas grill plumbed right into the 500 gallon tank. Home is in Historic Wilton Centre on a designated scenic roadway. Breathtaking!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Private Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Shake, Wood
Private Sewer System, Septic
2,933 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Generator, Underground, Propane, Cable TV, Fiber Optics
FLORENCE RIDEOUT ELEMENTARY
WILTON-LYNDEBORO SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Mud Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,933 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant In-Floor.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Daylight, Full, Storage, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. 2 or More Fireplaces.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Carpet Free Home, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Finished Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Wood, Shakes, Cedar
- Deck, Screened Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Out Building, Shed. Rural, Rolling Slope, Paved Road, Public Roads, Open, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $495,000
Median Sold Price $399,900
Days On Site 135
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network