Last Updated: 11/25/2017 1:19 AM
Step into the courtyard of this beautifully upgraded home and witness the Pride of Ownership! As you enter the double door entry whether from the front or rear doors you will find the owners have upgraded with hardwood flooring, book shelving, stain glass panels, freshly painted walls and newly installed laminated flooring in all bedrooms. You will love the remodeled kitchen - newer cabinetry, swirled granite countertops, a large moveable kitchen counter block with more drawers and cabinet space! Don't forget the appliances - a Stainless Steel 5 Burner Stove, Microwave, Stainless Steel Built-In KitchenAid Refrigerator and Dishwasher, 2 Pantries, Stainless Steel Sink with upgraded fixtures and faucets , a large Garden Window with view of your backyard, and covered patio with double ceiling fans. Now after a long days work, enjoy the effects of the Rain Forest with multiple shower faucets in the double sized floor to ceiling shower in upstairs bath and more...including a 3 Car Attached Garage. The owners have done majority of major upgrades including Central Air Conditioning and Heating Units in 2015. Located in the Award Winning ABC School District, this property is within walking distance to all schools, the Senior Citizen Center, and Don Knabe Community Regional Park. Centrally located near the Cerritos Towne Center and the Cerritos Performing Arts Center. Don't miss out!!
Single Family, Other
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Garage
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Garden Window, Screened, Tinted Window
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Pantry, Washer Hook Ups, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting. Curbs Walk, Storm drains.