Last Updated: 9/21/2017 10:01 PM
Pristine custom built home in top rated school district, over 3/4 acre lot. Wonderful floorplan, main level boasts hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen w/stainless appliances, granite & stained cabinets open to inviting family room & dining. Enjoy evening breezes on covered porch off dining area. Spacious master retreat features fireplace, jetted tub & separate shower, huge walk in closet. Terrace level offers in-law suite with full kitchen. Freshly painted exterior & interior, crown molding throughout, custom landscape, sprinkler system, stone fire pit, gutter guards.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,364 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- Thermal Window
- 1. Outdoor Fireplace, Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Foyer, Internet Connection, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Enclosed Porch, Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0, 3/4 Up To 1 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mother In-Law Quarters, Garden, Irrigation System, Landscaped Professionally, Walk to Schools. Paved Road, Private Road Maintenance, Level.
Shallowford Road North from Sandy Plains, right on Keheley, home on the left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $375,000
Median sold price $269,900
Days On Market 71
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service