Lifestyle living in The Sanctuary! GATED community with playground, fountain, walking trails. Hard to find lightly lived 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home with a game AND a media room and a 4 CAR GARAGE. Master suite offers sitting area, master bath with double vanities and large walk in closet. French drains. Media room INCLUDES Home Theatre, 100-inch screen and projector,Camera-DVR package and sconces for theatre lighting CENTRAL VACUUM! Wood and tile flooring. Kitchen with dbl. convection ovens AND warming oven, microwave, refrigerator, 5 burner cooktop with power boil burner.Outstanding outdoor kitchen with extended patio for shaded seating, stainless sink, refrigerator, ice maker, TEC infrared grill and crawfish burner. Shed included but Seller will remove in not desired. Lush backyard with planting beds and fruit trees. Totally private! French drains. HomePro security. In Wall Pest system. Pride of ownership shows easily in this home with so many added upgrades!
Single Family, Ranch, 1-1/2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Water District
Brick & Wood Siding, Stone
3,549 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
High Efficiency System, Radiant Barrier
32 - Klein
ROTH ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SCHINDEWOLF INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL
KLEIN COLLINS HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Central Vacuum, Refrigerator, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- 1. Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Controlled subdivision access. Subdivision, Concrete Road, Curb.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $317,000
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 95
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Houston Association of Realtors