Totally redone!! Brand new countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, and new carpet and fresh paint throughout the whole unit! New kitchen pictures soon. One of the biggest floor plans in Lansdowne Woods. Spacious and in great condition. Works great as a primary residence or an investment property. The master bath has an oversized sit in shower and separate tub. Bedrooms have walk in closets. Gorgeous view from an enclosed balcony with tile floor, blinds, and a ceiling fan. Amazing amenities including 24 hr gated security, indoor pool, tennis, restaurant, clubhouse, and many community activities. Located close to restaurants. shopping, entertainment, and recreation. You don't want to miss out on this property!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,475 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,475 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Community Sauna, Gated Community
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $658,945
Median Sold Price $492,500
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS