Two bedrooms, two baths, plus den on the coveted complex "The Terraces of Highland". Centrally located in the heart of Hollywood with a walk score of 91. Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with double sinks and a large walk-in closet. Crown moldings throughout, double glass windows with plantation shutters, wood floors, and tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. Spacious galley kitchen with lots of counter space, pantry, breakfast bar and lots of cabinets. Includes all appliances, refrigerator, new range and micro hood, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Central heat and A/C with newer Honeywell digital thermostat. Gas fireplace in the living room, and balcony with sliding glass door access. Also included is an in-unit full-size washer and dryer. The complex has a wonderful heated swimming pool and spa. Exercise room with aerobic machines, weight room, and sauna. Gas grills with tables and lounge chairs around the pool. Pet-friendly complex. HOA includes water, trash, hot water to the unit, internet service, dog run, meeting rooms, and building maintenance. Two car tandem parking spots and visitor parking spaces.
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,291 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room
- Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Meeting Room, Pantry, Tile Counter Top, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Gated Parking.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Child safety fence, Heated, In-ground
- Community Spa, Heated Spa, In Ground
- Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Security Lighting. Urban.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Community Sauna
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,009,500
Median Sold Price $1,120,000
Days On Site 74
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS