Last Updated: 12/18/2017 2:39 AM
Your very private wilderness sanctuary & getaway. on the Haw River and Dry Creek in the woods of Chatham County near Pittsboro NC. Architect designed custom built contemporary house: A special blend of contemporary and historical features. 92+acres of pines +oak, walnut and hickory.198 year old log cabin complete w/heat pump, kitchen and bath. Architect designed Barn with aircond workshop and solar panels. Pole barn for storing wood, equipment and vehicles. This property has 427' of Haw River frontage.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1-1/2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Water Softener, Electric Water Heater
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding
Holding Tank, Existing Well
3,463 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Not In A Subdivision
CHATHAM - PERRY HARRISON
CHATHAM - MARGARET B POLLARD
CHATHAM - NORTHWOOD
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Workshop, Loft, Office, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Sitting Room
- Breakfast Area, Living/Dining Combo, Formal
- First Floor Laundry
- 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,463 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Cooktop Downdraft, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Geothermal, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Pantry, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered, Deck, Screened Porch
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 1403x1911 & Irregular
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, River, Satellite Dish, TV Antenna, Barn, Workshop, Guesthouse, Gutters, Out Building, Trees, Landscaped. Secluded, Unpaved Road, Open, Partially cleared lot, Wooded.