Popular Ranch Model Washington Park by Melody Homes Rare 3 CAR GARAGE! WIDE OPEN Floor Plan! Well Appointed Kitchen with Eating Space Direct Access to Monster Trex Deck with Mountain Views, Perfect for Entertaining! Spacious Dining Room Open to Family Room, Relax after Dinner with Easy Conversations! Private Master Bedroom with Updated Flooring and 5 Piece Bath, Copper Sinks! 2 Spare Bedrooms down Hall Allowing Privacy, Full and Half Bath! Just Wait Until You See This Incredible Finished Basement! Large Jacuzzi Full Bath, Jetted Tub! French Doorts Lead to Theater Room, (TV and Stand Included), Youre Going to Love this Room! Oh My, the Game Rooms, Seating, Wet Bar, Pool Table and Dart Board, Room for 4-5 Poker Tables, Texas Holdem Tourneys! Gas Log Replica Cast Iron Stove Thats Functional Big Time! Gigantic Spacious Area! Walkout Basement Opens to Massive Patio Concrete Pad for Fish Frys, BBQ Smoker, Party Central! Backs to Open Space! (Pool Table and Dart Board Included)! 13,678 Sq. Ft Lot! The Roses and Lilacs Blooming Will Take Your Breath Away, the Deer Like Them Too! Bonus Shed in Backyard! Theres a Special Garden Area in Backyard Too! Your own Award-Winning Vineyard! The Wine Produced Placed 3 rd in the 2018 Amateur Wine Making Competition! Amenities Abound, Close to Everything! Like Fishing, Boating, Water skiing? Quincy Reservoir is Almost Within Walking Distance! Cheery Creek and Aurora Reservoir are Just Up Quincy Street! Trails, Hiking, Cycling all Locations! Solar Panels Installed, Youre Not Going to Believe the Electric Bills, Ask Your Broker for More Info! Youre Going to Love This Home, Its Really Nice!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,196 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Melody Homes Inc
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Master Suite
- Breakfast Nook
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,120 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,392 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Microwave, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 2. Family Room, Gas logs, Recreation Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard. Corner, Public Roads, Community Maintenance, Paved Road, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $545,000
Median Sold Price $458,400
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 98.5%