Built in 2015 with recently added custom designer upgrades throughout! Perfectly situated up a long private drive behind motorized gates, sits this picture-perfect home. Resting on almost an acre of tranquil and serene grounds with a heated salt water pool, large grassy play area, and lots of room to entertain. The main level consists of the formal living and dining rooms with high coffered ceilings, and an open concept family room, a warm and inviting breakfast area, and kitchen. The kitchen is too good to be true and features the finest of countertops, cabinetry, appliances, pantry, and the double center island is sure to impress any chef in the house! Additionally, the main level consists of a full bedroom suite, and a powder room that is decorator sharp! The upper-level consists of a wide corridor with landing area, filled with great natural light and partial views. The spacious master suite leaves nothing to be desired with two over-sized closets and a sitting area / gym, not to mention a very luxurious master bath with separate steam shower and claw foot tub. The additional three guest suites upstairs are all very generously sized and offer designer customizations to make everyone feel special. Additional benefits include: French doors, upstairs laundry room, central vacuum, custom paint, fireplaces, custom lighting, surround sound, camera system, built-in iPads, Nest, and so much more! This is the one you have been waiting for! No expense spared!
Single Family, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
4,606 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Los Angeles Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Guest Room, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Family Room, Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Private, Child safety fence, Heated, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods, Peek-A-Boo View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,299,000
Median Sold Price $718,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS