No expense was spared when this pristine, private traditional beauty in 90210 was completely renovated with over a million dollars invested into expanding this breathtaking estate. Complete with iron gates, specimen Magnolia trees, white roses, and a sunny backyard for relaxing by the pool, the expansive open floor plan boasts vaulted ceilings, French doors, natural light, a stunning fireplace and brand-new chef's kitchen with top of the line Wolf appliances, Neolith counters and Circa lighting. The master retreat features a sundrenched balcony, large walk-in closet, high-end Calacatta Gold marble bath, dual vanities and shower heads, and soaking tub. All five baths have gorgeous marble and Waterworks fixtures. Every detail is exquisite, from crystal door knobs, Ralph Lauren window dressings, to European oak floors, the home is like new. New roof, siding, plumbing, electrical, security, A/V-literally every detail of this incredible find is new and perfect. Just move in and enjoy!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
3,066 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer, Range Hood, Microwave Oven, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Fireplace.
- Double Pane, French Window
- Living Room.
- 24 Hour Security, Security Gate, Card Entry, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Intercom, French Doors, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gated Parking, Garage, Guest Parking.
- Covered, Patio, Rock, Stone/Tile
- Sprinklers Drip, Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Gas Heated, Private
- No Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Rain Gutters, Security Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $4,500,000
Median Sold Price $2,618,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: CLAW- Central Los Angeles Westside