Last Updated: 11/21/2017 2:09 PM
Former Parade home in desirable Seven Lakes. Hand-scraped hickory floors welcome you into the light and open entry. Rich alder wood cabinetry w/pull out shelving. Huge kitchen island! The master bedroom has gorgeous views of Heinricy & Boyd Lakes. The basement was professionally finished & features 2nd gas frpl, bar area and buffet space. Great for entertaining. Don't miss the 4 car garage. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Use of 2 wake-less neighborhood lakes. Owner is agent.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Wood Frame, Brick
3,678 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
3,564 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Natural Gas, Electric
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,145 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Humidifier, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Bar Refrigerator, Microwave, Disposal
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Storm Door
- Gas Burning, Family Room, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Dining Room, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Wood Floors, Kitchen Island, Window Coverings, Hydro Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Loft, Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Recreation Facility, Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk, City Road, Asphalt, Level.