Last Updated: 11/18/2017 5:59 AM
Located on one of the most sought after streets in Old Turnagain, the lot is perched above the neighbors, offering magnificent view of Inlet, Alaska Range, and Denali. With plenty of natural light and natural wood, this home is spacious enough for a large family or a large party, yet it exudes warmth and coziness. Yard is expansive with .57 acre lot -lots of fun to be had!
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service
3,775 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, DSL Available, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Dining Area, Breakfast Nook, Formal
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Shed. In City, Dedicated Road, Covenants/Restructions.