Last Updated: 9/22/2017 10:25 AM
Renovated carriage house in the Coolidge Corner area! Constructed in the 1900's and re-conceptualized in an all inclusive remodel completed in 2017. This elegant home is privately set, off the best street in Brookline. It features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with heated marble floors. It is historically motivated yet adapted to reflect all modern efficient technologies. An open floor plan features custom kitchen cabinetry, with wolf and subzero appliances. Brand new windows, beautifully stained new hardwood floors throughout, as well as new roof and siding. The property is enhanced by an attached garage plus 2 deeded parking spaces and is an oasis of calm with a functional green space newly landscaped and professionally irrigated. Located Minutes away from the T, shops and Coolidge Corner restaurants, walking distance to Medical area, Universities, Charles river, short drive to Cambridge and Boston. Also is listed MLS#72221420
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, City
1,830 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven
- Hardwood, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Underground Parking, Deeded Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Fiber shingle
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Garden, Gutters. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Beacon st. to Harvard st. to Babcock st. / or Commonwealth ave. to Babcock st.
B:027 L:0027 S:0000
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,299,000
Median sold price $965,000
Days On Market 74
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network