Stunning 3 Bedroom 3.5 Bath located on the quiet end of exclusive Hanover Street in Downtown Annapolis. This historic 1880 Victorian, known as the Hugh McCusker House, has been beautifully restored and renovated with the highest quality modern fixtures and finishes by master builder John Pilli. Features include a gourmet kitchen, formal dining room with original pocket doors, and an upper level Master Suite w/ walk-in closet.Enjoy the fully fenced private rear courtyard with patio hardscaping and centerpiece fountain. Just steps from the U.S. Naval Academy, Downtown dining and shopping, and the scenic Severn River. Hurry and come see this truly one of a kind property! Please view our Virtual Tour below! Option available for furnishings to be included in sale of home.
Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Shingle, Wood Siding
3,182 sq. ft
Annapolis Historic District
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,232 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 950 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fountain, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Downtown, Dead End Street, Secluded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $499,990
Median Sold Price $430,000
Days On Site 108
Sales-List Price 96.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS