Location, location, location. Quiet cul-de-sac home sits on the corner w/completely fenced in backyard with new pergola to enjoy the beautiful Arizona weather. Inside this home welcomes you in right away with it's vaulted ceiling living room and cozy wood stove. Great kitchen & separate dining area. Kitchen cabinets have a southwestern flair about them and you can enjoy the backyard view from the counter/sink area. Lots of natural light floods this home. Saultillo tile & wood laminate flooring throughout. Dining room buffet does convey. Washer & Dryer located in the oversized pantry/laundry room. Oversized 2-car garage with R.O. & Water softener. A/C added 2017, new roof 2010, newly painted exterior 2017. RV Parking in front w/30 amp & dump. Solar lease $76/mo, avg APS is $20/mo
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Softener, No Water, Gas Water Heater
Verde Village Unit 7
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Electric, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Breakfast Bar, pantry walk-in
- Refrigerator, Disposal, Washer, Dishwasher, Range, Dryer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Pack.
- No Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Skylight, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Laundry Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, RV Parking, Off Street.
- Sprinklers Drip
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Gutters. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Country Road, Paved Road, County Road Maintenance, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $245,000
Median Sold Price $236,021
Days On Site 111
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: AZSVVAR: Sedona AZ